Overnight Parking Pass
The Overnight Parking Pass secures you an overnight spot to leave your car for the weekend so you can go and camp with your friends. Outside of a camping spot, an Overnight Parking Pass is the ONLY option for overnight parking.
- One (1) parking space for festival weekend (Wed.-Mon.) for an additional car of people that are planning to camp with you.
- Complimentary shuttles to South Hub (Blue Route) and North Camping (Red Route).
Need To Know Info:
- Vehicles with an Overnight Parking Pass will be parked in a private lot in close proximity to camping lots.
- Shuttles will run to and from the overnight parking lots to both hubs 24 hours.
- There is NO overnight parking at Firefly Music Festival without an Overnight Parking Pass.
- In/out privileges ARE granted with the Overnight Parking Pass. Everyone in the vehicle will need to have his or her Firefly wristband on and ready to show before entry to the parking lot.
- All vehicles are subject to a thorough search.
- Absolutely NO sleeping in cars within the overnight parking lot.
Driving to and from the festival each day? Four-day pass holders receive free parking at Dover Internatiotional Speedway. All cars must exit the Day Parking lot by 4:30am. Cars left overnight will be towed.
Stay Fresh All Weekend
We get it, camping is fun, but we're not all meant for the great outdoors. The Spruce Up pass gives campers additional amenities to freshen up in the campgrounds and the festival. You'll have access to private lounges with restroom trailers and mirrors.Learn More
Get Everything All-In-One
Purchase your weekend accommodations and festival passes together with Firefly Travel Packages. Options for GA, VIP, Super VIP and Firefly Suites are available. Festival passes will be picked up upon arrival at hotel.See Travel Packages
Don't have the camping necessities, or desire to haul them all to Firefly? Check out our equipment rentals, that can be picked up at The Woodlands. No packing required!See Rental Options
Code Purple Project
You're bringing a lot of equipment to camp at Firefly. After the festival, donate unwanted camping items to Code Purple, a non-profit organization who repurposes used materials for the homeless.Learn More