Music changes lives, and so can you.
As the official charity of Firefly Music Festival, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Families never receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food from St. Jude, because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
FUNDRAISE FOR ST. JUDE AND GO TO FIREFLY FREE
Fundraise for St. Jude and earn big for each milestone you reach. Fundraise $750 and meet a Firefly artist (past meet and greets have been with Blink 182, Of Monsters and Men, Kygo, The Chainsmokers, and more). Fundraise $1,250 and earn two FREE GA passes to Firefly. Reach $2,500 and earn two FREE VIP passes.
- Receive a Music Gives shirt and unique Firefly decal
- Receive a Music Gives shirt, unique Firefly decal, and Music Gives hat
- Receive a Music Gives shirt, unique Firefly decal, Music Gives hat, and artist meet and greet
- Receive a Music Gives shirt, unique Firefly decal, Music Gives hat, artist meet and greet, and two FREE General Admission passes to Firefly 2017
- Receive a Music Gives shirt, unique Firefly decal, Music Gives hat, artist meet and greet, and two FREE VIP passes to Firefly 2017
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Red Frog Events, the producer of Firefly Music Festival, has been privileged to partner with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital since 2010. Through their portfolio of events, Red Frog has helped fundraise over $13 million for the kids who deserve it most. In January 2013, Red Frog Events committed to raising $25 million for St. Jude and obtained naming rights to the “St. Jude Red Frog Events Proton Therapy Center” that was completed in 2015 in Memphis.