The Overnight Parking Pass secures you an overnight spot to leave your car for the weekend so you can go and camp with your friends. Outside of a camping spot, an Overnight Parking Pass is the ONLY option for overnight parking.
- One (1) parking space for festival weekend (Wed.-Mon.) for an additional car of people that are planning to camp with you.
- Complimentary shuttles to South Hub (Blue Route) and North Camping (Red Route).
Need To Know Info:
- Vehicles with an Overnight Parking Pass will be parked in a private lot in close proximity to camping lots.
- Shuttles will run to and from the overnight parking lots to both hubs 24 hours.
- There is NO overnight parking at Firefly Music Festival without an Overnight Parking Pass.
- In/out privileges ARE granted with the Overnight Parking Pass. Everyone in the vehicle will need to have his or her Firefly wristband on and ready to show before entry to the parking lot.
- All vehicles are subject to a thorough search.
- Absolutely NO sleeping in cars within the overnight parking lot.