Overnight Parking Passes
Even your ride sleeps easy at Firefly.
Secure a safe, accessible overnight spot for your car for the weekend and then go join your friends for camping.
- One (1) parking space for festival weekend (Wed.-Mon.) for an additional car of people planning to camp with you.
- A private parking lot in close proximity to camping lots.
- Complimentary shuttles to South Hub (Blue Route) and North Camping (Red Route). Shuttles run to and from the overnight parking lots to both hubs 24 hours.
- In/out privileges. Everyone in the vehicle needs to show a Firefly wristband before entry to the parking lot.
- Outside of a space at your camping spot, no Overnight Parking Pass means no overnight parking.
- All vehicles are subject to a thorough search.
- No sleeping in cars within the overnight parking lot.