Payment Plan Info
- Payment Plan is available for all orders over $100!
- You may pay in full if you do not want to use the Payment Plan.
- In order to utilize the Payment Plan you must turn on the Payment Plan in your shopping cart. If you miss this, you will be charged the full amount. There will be no account adjustments.
- You will have a 10-day grace period to pay. If payment is not received by the 10th day after the initial charge is run, your order will be canceled.
- Defaulting on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 restocking fee. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to manage your payment plan and to check your credit card and bank statements for charges.
Order Now For Lowest Monthly Payments!
Divide your order total in up to four (4) equal monthly payments (depending on when you place your order).
|1/31 - 2/26
||4 equal payments
|2/27 - 3/25
||3 equal payments
|3/26 - 4/22
||2 equal payments
* Due to rounding, exact payment amounts may vary by up to 2 cents per payment. However, total due will not exceed the order total.
- First payment is due when placing order.
- Subsequent monthly payment will be automatically charged using the original form of payment on the same day as the original order date through May 20th.
- Payments may take up to 72 hours to process.
- A $2.50 processing fee will be added to each installment.